Sri Lanka Things to Do Vlog - Travel Tips 2019 Blog - Places of Interest to Visit




Honestly, I didn’t go to Sri Lanka with many expectations, and it was supposed to be just a short break to revive myself - an escape from routine. However, the entire trip of 2 weeks turned out to be one of the best trips that I have ever had - be it hiking in the lush green forests, the beautiful beaches, the temples or  the luxury hotels - I loved it all.

More importantly, it offers a lot of diversity without having to travel too much - for e.g., reaching Kandy (the cultural capital), which has more pleasent weather, takes just 3 hours from Colombo.

Even the warm & welcoming people, incredibly flavourful tropical fruits, replenishing king coconuts, the captivating coastline, and so many places that we couldn’t cover, made us feel like 2 weeks were 2 less to fully experience the place.

In this video, I have tried to bring together the things that I enjoyed most during my 14 days trip to Srilanka, and I hope it can be of help to you in planning your Trip. This is my first vlog so it may not be as professional but without worrying too much about polishing the content, I have decided to share what I have captured.
Follow me at: https://www.instagram.com/travel4peace_/


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Find a Queens Board Certified Bariatric surgeon for metabolic weight loss surgery or gastric bypass

Find a Board Certified Bariatric surgeon for metabolic weight loss surgery in New York City

John Spencer Ellis Digital Nomad Entrepreneur Business Plan